Literary scat for the mind, including thoughts and insight on the world of TV, Movies, Video Games, Books, and other fun distractions in a consumer world.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Old Time Basketball


On my last post I think I gave NBA basketball a bad rap. Once in a while, I have to admit, I do enjoy catching those classic moments of the game- moments that put you in awe as you watch these six to seven+ foot tall warriors battle it out on the court.

'Yinka Dare' was kind enough to put a compilation of these classic moments together. My personal favorites involve Shawn Bradley "Fighting Vehicle". (I don't know if people actually call him that, but if not, they should...until they watch these clips). Enjoy.

(Warning: contains strong content that some viewers may find offensive, although probably no one that would be reading my blog).






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home